So you purchase top quality essential oils to help with natural healing for a range of conditions and then you buy a cheap diffuser for aromatherapy. Some diffusers release essential oils into a small area around the diffuser and you’ll never get the benefits unless you sit within two feet of it. Some diffusers lack the ability to actually diffuse the oils. Others are so poorly made that they break down and you end up paying more money in the end. So, how does a diffuser work and why does it matter?
What Is The Purpose Of A Diffuser?
Essential oil diffusers are specifically designed to break the essential oil into small particles and disperse it into the air where you breathe in the particles for a therapeutic affect. Using the highest quality essential oils is critical as you are breathing the particles into your lungs. Using the highest quality diffusers is critical as well. To learn more about quality essential oils, read here.
For therapeutic value the best diffusers are:
Ultrasonic diffusers – creates a fine mist with the addition of water into the air.
Nebulizing diffusers – does not use water. The diffuser breaks up the oils into small molecules and is released into the air. This diffuser has the most therapeutic value.
Any other type of diffuser may be enjoyable to use, but does not offer any real therapeutic value, stick with the ultrasonic and the nebulizing.
Review of Diffuser World Aroma-Ace and Aroma Sens Diffusers
About Diffuser World – Earl Sevy is the inventor of Diffuser World cold air diffusers. Since 1999, he has been perfecting the essential oil diffuser. Since then, the Aroma-Ace™ Cold Air Atomizing Diffuser took the industry by storm. More of these atomizing diffusers have been sold than all of the other products combined in years prior to its release. The Aroma-Ace™ continues to be the number one seller in the world, and it’s easy to see why. Their diffusers are built with sound construction and quality materials. If one breaks down, they are quick to repair or replace. This is a company that focuses on one thing and that is essential oil diffusers. Making an investment in your health with a Diffuser World diffuser is a smart choice.
Is a powerful, compact, and easy to use essential oil diffuser system for aromatherapy. It has a unique design and one of the best diffusers for essential oils. It works by using a pump to atomize the essential oil into a fine mist. The resulting particles are tiny enough that they will remain suspended in the air for a several hours after the diffuser is turned off. This makes them useful for “cleaning” the air of germs and for respiratory support. Since these particles remain in the air for hours, they remain intact and can also combat viruses, bacteria, mold, pests and odors. Unlike most diffusers which require you to place drops of oil into the appliance, with Aroma-Ace you can connect a bottle of oil directly to the unit. This makes changing oils easy and mess free, so there is no need to use droppers or accidentally get oil on your skin while refilling, and is economical since you are using every last drop in the bottle.
Other Advantages of Aroma-Ace over other diffusers
- There are no glass parts to break (or clean).
- As a nebulizer, it uses pure essential oils. This is more therapeutic as the oils are not diluted in water.
- No heat is applied to the oils. Cold diffusion maintains the oil’s natural state, whereas heat can alter an oil’s properties due to uneven evaporation of its component molecules.
- Covers a large area—1000-1500 sq. ft means this one unit will cover most of your house.
- The three controls on this device are for output, rest time, and run time. The latter two controls allow you to diffuse oils intermittently. Since this diffuses undiluted oils it is important to only run your diffuser for 10-15 minutes a couple times a day.
- Diffuser World manufactures these in the USA and offers a 5 year warranty on this product, which is amazing for a small appliance such as this.
- A built in air filter removes dust
- The Aroma-Ace has built in on/off timers and output volume control for easy adjustment
If you are looking for a nebulizer, this unit has several features that will make it your top choice diffuser. It is sturdy, requires minimal maintenance, has fantastic coverage and a built in timer. I can’t say enough good things about this diffuser. Again, if you are looking for a therapeutic diffuser, this can’t be beat.
The most efficient form of diffusion! Unlike essential oil burners and heaters, AromaSens diffuser uses ultrasonic technology which converts the oil and water under high frequency vibration into a fine cool mist. The mist is then diffused throughout the entire room creating a natural spa-like atmosphere. No heat, no chemicals or pump needed. The AromaSens Ultrasonic Aromatherapy water diffuser is easy to use, safe and silent. The AromaSens comes complete with a calming light that can be turned off at any time. It offers high or low output, continuous run time, or run shut off after one or two hours. A digital sensor automatically powers off the unit when water level drops too low.
Distinguishing features of AromaSens over other brands
- Safer, silent, effective and economical
- It is not too heavy in weight and low power consumption
- Essential oils can be added directly to the unit
- 3 timer settings and 2 fan settings
- Once filled, unit can operate for up to 3.5 hours
- Digitally programmed to stop automatically when the minimum water level is reached
- Can be used as a nebulizer, humidifier or air purifier
- Best quality for less price
Check out Diffuser World’s other high quality diffusers for all budgets.
Click here to visit Diffuser World Inc
In conclusion, purchasing a high quality diffuser that will offer you the best therapeutic uses for your essential oils is an investment in your health. If you truly want to get the amazing health benefits of your expensive and high quality oils, then purchasing a high quality diffuser is essential. Please leave a comment! I love to hear from my readers.